National Safety Council believes that technology can reduce stagnant injury and fatality rates. To better connect industry professionals with safety technology solutions, NSC is developing a leading-edge Innovation Ecosystem, which includes the Safety Technology Pavilion.
The goal of the Safety Technology Pavilion is to provide Congress attendees with an immersive, interactive, and educational experience. Exhibitors must offer attendees a hands-on, demonstrative experience with safety technology.
If you can demo a technology to improve workers’ lives, apply today.
Application deadline extended to June 16, 2023 by 11:59 p.m. CT
Please find additional information and the Pavilion application on the next page. If you have any questions, please contact us at Innovation@nsc.org
The National Safety Council TechHub Marketplace is a searchable directory of NSC-approved technology providers, connecting thousands of companies to the technologies that can make their workplace safer. The TechHub Marketplace helps companies easily find the best safety solutions, and you could be one of them.
TechHub Marketplace Features:
· Each company profile features images, videos and documents to showcase your technologies
· Each company profile can feature multiple safety technologies, each filterable individually
· Each company’s technology listing is filterable by category, relevant hazards, industry and more
· “2024 TechHub Marketplace Member” badge graphic for your company website
· Ongoing marketing campaign to drive companies searching for safety technology to the TechHub Marketplace
· Additional exposure opportunities, including lunch-and-learn webinars and NSC spotlight articles
Membership price is tiered based on revenue to ensure the TechHub is all-inclusive and includes the most effective technology that will improve workplace safety, from well-established companies to start-ups.
$7,500/4,500* annual membership includes:
*Introductory pricing offer for first six months of program (normal price $8250)
*Verdantix partners will receive a discount of 20% ($6,000)
• Directory Listing (value $1000)
• Individual listing for each technology on the TechHub
• Listing includes: Company logo, image, link to website, 150-word description and video embed
• Each listing filterable by risk addressed, technology type
• TechHub Marketplace badge on company website (value $1500)
• Permission to use TechHub Marketplace badge on company website while TechHub membership is still active. This association with a respected resource adds credibility to your company. Each badge will show the year of their sponsorship.
• Spotlight Opportunities (value $3000)
• Members are eligible to submit case studies that will be housed on the NSC website (value $1000)
• Members are eligible to submit a 15-min pre-recorded educational webinar that can be housed on the NSC YouTube page and listed on the NSC WTZ or MSD website on the relevant safety technology page (value $2000)
• Advertising Support (value $1500)
• Increased visibility and traffic through directory advertising campaign on web and social media (value $1500)
• Portion of membership fee dedicated to advertising/marketing to increase traffic to TechHub, benefiting all listed companies
• PR toolkit provided to new partners to promote their participation in the program, including press release and social media templates
• Visibility at NSC Exhibitions and Conferences (value $1250)
• Exposure at NSC Exhibitions and Conferences, featuring tens of thousands of key EHS decision makers attending
• TechHub and all technology partners’ logos displayed in Safety Tech Pavilion (value $500)
• TechHub-sponsored Networking Event at Future of EHS (value $250)
• Discounted booth cost for Safety Tech Pavilion at NSC Congress and Future of EHS (value $500)
Become a TechHub Marketplace member today by completing an application.
Welcome to the Advertiser File Upload portal. This portal will allow you to upload large files.
If you need assitance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Worker safety: Does your CEO “get it”?
CEOs Who “Get It” is an annual recognition from the National Safety Council to organizational leaders who demonstrate a personal commitment to worker safety and health.
It doesn’t matter if your organization has 50 employees or 50,000. If you believe your leader should be recognized, fill out the form and tell us why.
Forms submitted by August 25, 2023 will be considered for 2024. Those recognized as CEOs Who “Get It” will be featured in Safety+Health magazine.
Click the link below to see the full list of 2023 CEOs Who "Get It", featured in the February 2023 issue of Safety+Heatlh.
For Diversity in Safety Scholarship winners only. Annual scholarship renewal form.
Certificate Assistance Program
A part of the National Safety Council (NSC) Scholarship program, the Certificate Assistance Program (CAP) helps support individuals on a safety career path obtain their NSC Advanced Safety Certificate ® (ASC). Through the ASC program, NSC teaches best practices to those who are transitioning into a safety career or are currently in safety roles within their organization and need additional professional development to create a more proactive process for safety and health.
All submissions must be submitted in English. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
At this time, only candidates from the continental United States are eligible.
The application period ends June 30, 2023.