Welcome to the Advertiser File Upload portal. This portal will allow you to upload large files.
If you need assitance please contact email@example.com.
Worker safety: Does your CEO “get it”?
CEOs Who “Get It” is an annual recognition from the National Safety Council to organizational leaders who demonstrate a personal commitment to worker safety and health.
It doesn’t matter if your organization has 50 employees or 50,000. If you believe your leader should be recognized, fill out the form and tell us why.
Forms submitted between September 1, 2020, and July 31, 2021, will be considered for 2022. Those recognized as CEOs Who “Get It” will be featured in Safety+Health magazine.
Click the link below to see the full list of 2021 CEOs Who "Get It", featured in the February 2021 issue of Safety+Heatlh.
Congratulations on your Award! Please note: this is not your Congress registration - please use the information you received via email to complete your registration.
Please complete this form as soon as possible.
Portions of this information will be used for publication, and may be edited.
Please do not hesitate to contact the NSC Award Manager, Sarah Van Huis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline extended to March 10, 2019!
NSC launched the Rising Stars of Safety in 2010 to highlight the achievements of the best safety professionals under the age of 40.
The Rising Stars of Safety is designed to reward those individuals who have a current role in safety, and have influenced their company’s safety culture and safety leadership. Companies are encouraged to nominate all of their possible winners, but any one company will only have one Rising Star.
To be eligible for nomination, the nominee:
· Must have been nominated by another
· Can be based anywhere in the world
· Must be under 40 years old as of October 31 of the nominating year
The criteria that will be used in evaluating nominations may include, but not be limited to:
- Demonstrated leadership
- Led a safety initiative with measurable results
- Engaged his or her peers around safety culture
- Demonstrated a personal belief in safety to business operations.
The National Safety Council may choose to recognize any number of Rising Stars of Safety in any given year. No one individual will win the award more than one time. Historically, the Rising Stars of Safety have been viewed as a “40 under 40” style award.
When considering a potential nominee, it is important to consider the following:
- Self-nominations are not accepted
- Nominators should spend time early in the process discussing the nomination process with the NSC Award Manager, who can serve as a coach.
- The nominator’s obligation to the nominee and the process includes preparing a professional nomination package. A nominator may inform and engage the nominee in preparing this submission.
- Powerful, successful nominations are crisp in form, clear, neat, organized and not encumbered with extraneous information and endorsements.
- All nominations must be submitted through the online application with all required fields complete. No other documents will be accepted in lieu of the online form.
- Nominators must never assure a nominee that the award is theirs without the approval of the NSC Award Committee.
Nominations must be made through third parties; self-nominations will not be eligible. All eligible Rising Stars nominees must have at least one and no more than three letters of recommendation. A complete resume is required as part of the submission.
Final nominations must be submitted online by March 10, 2019.