2019 Oklahoma Our Driving Concern
Oklahoma Employer Traffic Safety Awards Nomination Form
This award recognizes Oklahoma employers who have demonstrated a commitment to transportation safety and a culture that actively promotes traffic safety on and off the job. Employers who have created or implemented driving safety solutions and practices, programs or policies should apply for this award. Areas of focus may include any aspect of transportation safety targeted at employees, the employees families, the community and contractors.
- Any Oklahoma employer is eligible regardless of company type or size.
- Nominated company must have operations in Oklahoma.
- Nominator does not have to be an employee of the company being nominated.
- Previous award recipients are eligible for nomination.
BASIS FOR THE AWARD:
Applicants will be judged on the basis of what they are doing in terms of education and outreach within their company focusing on traffic safety and driver behaviors to reduce traffic crashes on-and-off the job, the primary cause of lost work time and employee fatalities. Each business application will be reviewed individually based on their merit.
- Applications must be submitted by Friday, March 29, 2019 at 11:59 PM CST
Each are designed to acknowledge employer achievements in the area of transportation safety.
- Exemplary Award Recipient Employers who are exceptional due to their emphasis on transportation safety in the workplace and beyond in addressing driver behavior.
- Award Recipient Employers who make transportation safety a priority in their workplace.
- Honorable Mention Employers that are worthy of recognition due to their efforts in the area of transportation safety.
BEST PRACTICES: Award winners exemplify the highest standards of achievement in the field of employee education and outreach in the area of traffic safety and driver behavior. Award recipients programs can serve as models or standards of comparison for Oklahoma employers developing or reviewing their own workplace traffic safety programs. In the spirit of sharing best practices in traffic safety, the nominated organization agrees that NSC may use this information in future promotional material, on web or in print.